Search site

How to report concerns

Concerns where someone is promoting terrorism or otherwise may be involved in violent or non-violent extremism, or about someone who may be vulnerable to being drawn into such activity, must be reported directly to the New Forest District Council's designated safeguarding officer (or the deputy) who will implement the county referral procedure.


Telephone:  023 8028 5438

If the concern is about an individual, refer to the numbers in the attached leaflet below or in an emergency call the police on 999.

For more contact details and information please see attached document adobe icon Prevent Leaflet [185kb]

Stop Terrorism


Updated: 13 Apr 2017
Powered by GOSS iCM