Report antisocial behaviour

The partnership consists of a number of agencies. Please report the problems you are witnessing or experiencing. Without that information, the partnership will not know where it needs to concentrate its work.

If you experience or witness antisocial behaviour or a crime, you can report it in a number of different ways:

  • in an emergency where you or another are at immediate risk of harm dial 999
  • for incidents of non-emergency or antisocial behaviour please ring 101
  • you can also report antisocial behaviour on the Hampshire Constabulary website.

Deaf access

Text direct for mini com users emergency relay service: 18000

Police 24 hour mini com: 023 8074 5500

New Forest District Council

You can contact the community safety team at New Forest District Council regarding antisocial behaviour.


Phone: 023 8028 5438 (office hours only)

For environmental health queries please call 023 8028 5411 (office hours only).

If you are a council tenant and it is not an emergency, please contact the neighbourhood and tenancy management team on or 023 8028 5222. 


You can report crime and antisocial behaviour to Crimestoppers. Crimestoppers are an independent charity that assists people to report crime anonymously. 

You can give information anonymously to Crimsestoppers by calling 0800 555 111 or by visiting the Crimestoppers website.


Fearless is part of Crimestoppers for young people to access non-judgemental information and advice about crime and criminality and report crime or incidents anonymously. 

You can report incidents on the Fearless website or by emailing

Victim Support

Victim Support offer a free support service to residents who have been affected by crime in Hampshire and Isle of Wight.

For further information please visit the Victim Support website.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page