Substance misuse

Information if you, a member of your family or friend are seeking advice and support regarding the use of drugs or alcohol.

National advice services


Inclusion is for anyone aged 18 or over who is using, or affected by the problems associated with drugs and/or alcohol. 

More information can be accessed by visiting

NHS Live Well

Alcohol information can be accessed on the NHS Live Well site,,  for advice and support. 

You can download a drinks tracker App via itunes or Google play. 

Hampshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team (DAAT)

The Hampshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team is responsible for coordinating the substance misuse services for information and support across Hampshire.  

The DAAT works in partnership with other authorities to reduce the harm caused by substance misuse. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page